All of you hate scammers who are everywhere on the crypto market. They cheat people as well as projects every day. So, the primary goal of the Scam Inu startup is to stop these scammers. Learn below what the SINU token is and how the team is going to reach its targets. Besides, learn how to trade SINU tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Scam Inu?
The Scam Inu is a crypto project that wants to stop scammers. How? The team plans to apply different approaches, including community education, funds recovery, and logging. They take from scammers by preventing scams and giving back to the people. Moreover, the developers are going to release Scamazon webpage due to 2022. Simultaneously, the project has already released some memes NFTs on OpenSea to make fun of scammers (image below). Also, they wish to set up music and art labels in 2023.
What’s the SINU token?
The SINU is an ERC20 token that is functioning on both the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains. Also, this altcoin is available on Shibaswap and Quickswap for Polygon. Moreover, the devs provided the Bridge from Ethereum to Polygon chains. The core objective of this coin is to intensify Scam Inu’s research and save more people from getting scammed. Furthermore, it helps to build a big community around the project.
- Token Name: Scam Inu
- Symbol: SINU
- Token total supply: 200,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xdb6f6c8b940110617cf66e50c271e2278c8a32df.
How to buy SINU tokens?
To purchase SINU tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SINU/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SINU tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SINU tokens?
To sell SINU tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit SINU tokens into your account.
- Open the SINU/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SINU token?
To deposit SINU tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SINU token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Scam Inu tokens: SINU/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.