Nobody will be arguing against the fact that blockchain technology has disrupted traditional finances. However, many obstacles are still existing. One such problem is the high cost of transactions. Fortunately, the LotSwap startup creates a new DApp for swapping, bridging, and farming crypto assets. Thanks to the LOTS token, people could participate in the DAO and get other benefits from holding. Read below to learn more about this crypto project. Also, you’ll get insights on how to trade LOTS tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the LotSwap?
The LotSwap is a blockchain startup that allows users to swap, bridge, and farm in a decentralized way. Also, it will enable people to transact at a fraction of the cost and with significantly improved efficiencies compared to other currently available options. Moreover, LotSwap’s DApp eliminates the unnecessary complexity of the transactions. As a result, everyone gets a quick and easy experience with cryptocurrency transfers.
What’s the LOTS token?
LOTS is a BEP20 (BSC) token serving as governing coin inside the LotSwap’s DAO. Besides, the protocol will be sharing the project’s revenue with holders who stake $LOTS. So, with the success of LotSwap’s services, the contract will begin to collect payment in the form of bridge/swap fees and share it with token-holders. At this moment, the team will start to build the staking contract and platform so that users can load their wallets and stake coins with a click of a button.
- Token: LotSwap
- Symbol: LOTS
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x10687B99F50877f2e7395d2cbfc10B61fe5682C2.
How to buy LOTS token?
To purchase LOTS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the LOTS/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw LOTS tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell LOTS tokens?
To sell LOTS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit LOTS tokens into your account.
- Open the LOTS/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit LOTS token?
To deposit the LOTS token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw LOTS tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade LOTS tokens: LOTS/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.