There two ways how to settle your obligation and release TKP tokens pledged as collateral.
Release TKP collateral that was tied during EFT Round 4 bounty stakes depositing by using one of the following options:
1. Settlement BEFORE the distribution of EFT tokens to bounty participants.
You can settle your obligation at any time, before EFT tokens distribution to bounty hunters, by simply giving back the EFT Round 4 bounty stakes, which you had previously deposited.
How to do that?
1. Open Collaterelize Asset page
2. Find the line with the bounty stakes which you want to settle
3. Click on [settle] button as shown in the example below.
The result, the same amount of previously collateralized and deposited bounty stakes will be deducted from your Tokpie account balance. At the same time, the tied TKP tokens will be unlocked.
IMPORTANT: Before settlement, make sure that you have the same stakes in the same amount available on your Tokpie account balance. If you don’t have, then delete all opened orders here or buy these stakes in the related market.
2. Settlement AFTER the distribution of EFT tokens to bounty participants.
If you have not yet fulfilled your obligation as described in the 1st Option above, then Tokpie sends you an email notification containing the following information:
- amount of EFT tokens that you must send to Tokpie. It’s calculated as
stakes-to-token conversion rate x the number of unsettled bounty stakes;
- a wallet address to which you must transfer this amount of EFT tokens.
– Tokpie sends this email notification only after EFT tokens are distributed to all bounty hunters. After getting the notice, you will have 48 hours to transfer EFT tokens;
– After a successful transfer, you will get back TKP tokens previously tied as collateral and your obligation will be settled automatically;
– get EFT tokens for settlement by participating in Easy Feedback Round 4 bounty.
What if bounty campaign fails
If Easy Feedback doesn’t distribute EFT tokens to bounty hunters for any reasons (a failed project) then Tokpie returns TKP collateral to a user who has collateralized and deposited EFT Round 4 bounty stakes, due to the formula:
TKP pledged as collateral - TKP tokens already obtained by a user from selling the related bounty stakes
- Other campaigns where you can receive ETH, USDC, TKP instantly
For any questions, you can contact us at https://t.me/tokpie