If you want to try unusual yield generation mechanics, welcome to the King of the Moon project. The developers provided holders with special incentives. So, top buyers of the KOTM token get doubled bonuses. Read below to learn the details. Also, study how to trade KOTM tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the KING OF THE MOON?
The KING OF THE MOON is an auto-yield generating crypto project on Binance Smart Chain. Users can play by trading and earning. Also, the team applied unusual tokenomics. As a result, traders have two options. The first one allows a token-holder to obtain 1M of $KOTM and get 2% of all trading fees until someone else buys at least 1M of coins. The second option is to become the top buyer and get 1% of each transaction. It restarts every 4 hours. Moreover, the devs locked liquidity for 100 years.
What’s the KOTM token?
KOTM is the BEP20 (BSC) token that allows holders receive rewards in different ways. Also, the token smart contract deducts 14% and 12% fees from selling and buying transactions, respectively. Automatically, the BSC contract allocates this fee as follows. 2% goes to 1M buyers, 1% to top buyers, 1% to all token-holders, 7% goes to marketing, and 3% goes to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
- Token: King of the Moon
- Symbol: KOTM
- Token total supply: 10,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x1dbb4d7d79494bc22fdc4872eac088c63b248a41.
How to buy KOTM tokens?
To purchase KOTM tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the KOTM/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KOTM tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell KOTM tokens?
To sell KOTM tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit KOTM tokens into your account.
- Open the KOTM/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit KOTM token?
To deposit KOTM tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw KOTM token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade King of the Moon tokens: KOTM/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.