KawaiiSwap platform is one of the cutest DEFI apps on the Binance Smart Chain. Having a Total Value Locked (TVL) of over $1,460,000, the KawaiiSwap provides farming and staking features. Also, with the help of the CALCIFIRE token, the developers connect a gaming world with the farming platform through layers. Continue reading to get more details about this DeFi application. In addition, get instructions on how to trade CALCIFIRE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: the project has changed its token’s address. So, the old CALCIFER trading is stopped. Users still can withdraw old CALCIFER tokens as usual.
What’s KawaiiSwap Finance?
The KawaiiSwap Finance project aims to enrich the traditional yield farming experience with gamification features. By connecting the gaming world with the farming platform through Layers, the team provides constant utility to the native Token, ensuring the continuous growth of the project and its community. Moreover, the users can win tokens and NFTs in games running on the platform or complete quests to gain annual percentage rate (APR) boosts. Simultaneously, NFTs can be traded on the marketplace or used for in-game activities. KawaiiSwap’s vision is to extend user interaction with the platform way beyond yield farming by creating a fictional world with play to earn model that mixes traditional RPG experience and NFT ownership.
What’s the CALCIFIRE token?
CALCIFIRE is the BEP20 (BSC) Token that serves as a native token on the KawaiiSwap platform. Anyone can use $CALCIFIRE for farming and staking. Besides, users can spend the coin by participating in Quests and Lotteries. Also, token-holders can access loot-boxes, buyback protocol, and any other functionality on the KawaiiSwap platform. Important to note that the Token has a 3% taxation rate. So, the contract deducts three percent from each transaction.
- Token: Calcifire
- Symbol: CALCIFIRE
- Token total supply: 4,005,199 (it can change)
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x9e236b43d779b385c3279820e322abae249d3405
Old one: 0x9D13Cc6FABDe882E059413c524a32BA5befebD8b.
How to buy CALCIFIRE tokens?
To purchase CALCIFIRE tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the CALCIFIRE/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CALCIFIRE tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy CALCIFIRE with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase CALCIFIRE tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $CALCIFIRE tokens here.
How to sell CALCIFIRE tokens?
To sell CALCIFIRE tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit CALCIFIRE tokens into your account.
- Open the CALCIFIRE/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CALCIFIRE token?
To deposit CALCIFIRE tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CALCIFIRE token?
To withdraw CALCIFIRE tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade CALCIFER’s tokens: CALCIFIRE/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.