The next crypto startup coming into Tokpie today is Hex Inu. They guys issued the HINU token that reflects HEX price movements. How? You’ll know how this project works and how to trade HINU tokens on the Tokpie exchange in a few minutes.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s the Hex Inu project?
The Hex Inu is a crypto project that supports a liquidity pair of $HINU and $HEX. As a result, the USD value of the Hex Inu appreciates without any Ponzi redistribution mechanics.
What’s the HINU token?
The HINU is an ERC20 token serving as a reflecting currency for one of the most popular altcoins – HEX. So, by having $HIMU, a holder can exchange it to HEX on Uniswap. Moreover, the developers have already burned 75% of the total supply.
- Token Name: Hex Inu
- Symbol: HINU
- The website is not working.
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x758f3b3345744cda16ae65179a1a79d2552e37bf.
How to buy HINU tokens?
To purchase HINU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the HINU/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw HINU tokens to your personal ERC20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy HINU with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase HINU tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain HINU tokens here.
How to sell HINU tokens?
To sell HINU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit HINU tokens into your account.
- Open the HINU/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit HINU token?
To deposit HINU token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw HINU token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Hex Inu tokens: HINU/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.