The demand for pool tracking recourses has increased with the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) sector growth. So, many startups started to provide specialized tools for cryptocurrencies’ traction. One of such tools is the Catchy bot in Telegram. If a user has the CATCHY token, he can unlock all helpful features of Catchy’s solution. Read the next paragraphs to get more details about that project. Besides, learn how to trade CATCHY tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Catchy bot?
A Catchy bot is a convenient tool that satisfies crypto tracking needs. So, the users obtain simple and accessible traction of their cryptocurrencies right in their telegram accounts. The team focuses on Telegram’s app because it’s the fastest growing social media in the World. However, the developers are building a desktop version too. Simultaneously, the project created $CATCHY altcoin for several usage cases. So, for example, users can hold this coin to unlock Catchy’s Telegram Wallet Bot. Also, people can vote for the development of future updates.
What’s the CATCHY token?
CATCHY is the BEP20 (BSC) token that boosts the development of crypto-tracking tools on Telegram. Also, holders can use additional features of Catchy’s software. Moreover, the coin contract takes 12% from every transaction and allocates it as follows. 5% goes to the marketing initiatives. Meanwhile, 4% goes to the liquidity pool. The rest, 3%, goes to the existing token-holders.
- Token: Catchy
- Symbol: CATCHY
- Token total supply: 104,002,234.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x2789604Fe261ADC1aED3927f41277D8bFfe33C36.
How to buy CATCHY tokens?
To purchase CATCHY tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the CATCHY/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CATCHY tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell CATCHY tokens?
To sell CATCHY tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit CATCHY token into your account.
- Open the CATCHY/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CATCHY token?
To deposit CATCHY tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CATCHY token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, and warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Catchy tokens: CATCHY/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.