It’s not a surprise that many crypto projects migrate their altcoins from the Ethereum to the Binance Smart Chain. They do it because of the low gas fees for transferring BEP20 coins. However, some startups also make partial migration from the Tron blockchain. One of them is the CompuMar e-commerce company. So, they created the MAR token on BSC that runs simultaneously on the Tron chain. Find more information about this startup below. Also, you’ll obtain instructions on how to trade MAR on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the CompuMar?
CompuMar is a communication protocol that provides vendors with API Rest Full. It allows businesses to receive payments from E-wallets in the most popular stores worldwide. Also, this payment methodology supports such payment elements as PO and QR. So, the developers want to open the crypto world to conventional commerce through secure methods. Apart from the above, the team tries to simplify the process with the help of most solid electronic currencies.
What’s the MAR token?
MAR is a BEP20 (BSC) token serving as a means of payment inside CompuMar’s solution. So, users could obtain goods and services through the conventional markets. Also, low transactional cost on Binance Smart Chain could facilitate the trading between cryptocurrency holders and businesses. Besides, the management aims to make $MAR as a security token.
- Token: CompuMar
- Symbol: MAR
- Token total supply: 50,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xA7EC3Fe8ABfbfFb5F9b18ac0348d50ca82F6711C.
How to buy MAR token?
To purchase MAR tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the MAR/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MAR tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MAR tokens?
To sell MAR tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit MAR tokens into your account.
- Open the MAR/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit MAR token?
To deposit the MAR token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw MAR tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade CompuMar tokens: MAR/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.