Well-known that a person who won 100 dollars is twice as happy as the person that earned $100. The CinemaDraft gaming platform came to the market with this knowledge in mind. Also, the team issued a CD3D token as in-game currency. Continue reading to learn more about that project. Besides, you’ll get a guide on how to trade CD3D tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: project’s web doesn’t work. So, trading is not available.
What’s the CinemaDraft?
The CinemaDraft is a crypto project that combines DeFi, Gaming, and NFTs. As a result, users can play, win, trade, and hold. Also, there is an in-game CinemaDraft Token that doubles as the star of your DeFi portfolio. So, users can play their fantasy cast of Hollywood stars to compete for prizes and glory. Moreover, players can win more CD3D’s Play games for free for more $CD3D. In addition, the most active members of CinemaDraft’s community are eligible to earn an extra $CD3D. Furthermore, people can enjoy new shows, movies, and movie stars every week. Also, the developers plan to add the Start Community Jackpot Fund payouts, the Star Cards celebrity NFTs, and many other features in 2022.
What’s the CD3D token?
CD3D is the BEP20 (BSC) token that serves as a native, in-app cryptocurrency for the CinemaDraft daily fantasy sports (DFS)-style entertainment gaming platform featuring your favorite Hollywood stars. Ok, but what’s the utility value? Well, this coin allows anyone to enter and earn from CinemaDraft’s sports-style contests. Also, any person can spend $CD3D on forthcoming celebrity NFTs (Star Cards). Moreover, third-party crypto startups could launch their projects with $CD3D. Apart from that, people can hold, stake, and trade this altcoin. Important to note that the coin’s smart contract deducts a 10% fee from each transaction and allocates it as follows: 6% goes to dividends, and 4% goes to the burning wallet. In addition, the contract applies an anti-whale function that prevents any transfer exceeding 0.15% of token supply.
- Token: CinemaDraft Token
- Symbol: CD3D
- The website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 100,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x9108c36dc1dcbf08187d4f4d4579d72e6a35d979.
How to buy CD3D tokens?
To purchase CD3D tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the CD3D/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CD3D tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy CD3D with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain CD3D altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $CD3D tokens here.
How to sell CD3D tokens?
To sell CD3D tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit CD3D token into your account.
- Open the CD3D/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CD3D token?
To deposit CD3D tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CD3D token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade CinemaDraft tokens: CD3D/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.