The term Bruh is a slang term to convey frustration and disappointment. So, the BRUH token aims to help people who need help and are underprivileged in society. How? The project plans to issue NFTs and make them available for purchasing with Bruh’s coins. Find below a brief description of the details. Also, get an explanation on how to trade BRUH tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: Trading was stopped because of the project’s restructuring.
What’s the BRUH token?
The BRUH is an ERC20 token that has two utility values. The first value that the $BRUH brings to a holder is voting for decisions about NFT and listing schedules. Another advantage is the ability to use $BRUH for purchasing limited edition NFTs available on OpenSea. Moreover, the team wants to send part of the coins to organizations that help people by donating.
- Token Name: Bruh
- Symbol: BRUH
- Token total supply: 2,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xe6d2a9fcd946e07826c6cdd919da04763ea4d812.
How to buy BRUH tokens?
To purchase BRUH token for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BRUH/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BRUH tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell BRUH tokens?
To sell BRUH tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit BRUH tokens into your account.
- Open the BRUH/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BRUH token?
To deposit BRUH tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BRUH token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Bruh’s tokens: BRUH/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.