The global tourism sector has suffered because of Covid-19. However, the low number of tourists leads to the closing of none-competitive players. As a result, service providers are looking for more cost-effective business processes to survive. Fortunately, the Azul Token project provides users with a decentralized tourism platform. Also, with the help of the AZL token, the team plans to encourage local economies. Find more details about this startup in the following paragraphs. Besides, you’ll find the guide on how to trade AZL tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Azul?
The Azul is a crypto project for people who love to travel. The developers build a new commercial tool for the sector – a tourism agency with a catalog of tourist spots and travel draws. As a result, tourism market players get a new way of trading with advantages aimed at the environment. Clients could obtain services with the $AZL token independently of central banks’ policies. Simultaneously, the management wants to partner with hotel chains, intermediaries, and other tourism-related companies. Apart from that, the founders will purchase the land to construct a farm hotel, capture profits, and distribute dividends to holders.
What’s the AZL token?
AZL is the BEP20 (BSC) token working independently of the influence of large economic groups and governments. So, companies get more financial stability. Also, this crypto asset can help entrepreneurs build backpacker hostels. Simultaneously, the coin has a 10% transactional fee. 5% if that fee goes to the Azul’s development. Another 3% goes to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap. The rest is 2%, the contract deducts as a punishment for panic coin’s sales.
- Token Name: Azul Token
- Symbol: AZL
- Token total supply: 100,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x3d3b4489eDAfE718A729bdF5B20c9d84ED9C23d4.
How to buy AZL token?
To purchase AZL tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the AZL/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw AZL tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell AZL tokens?
To sell AZL tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit AZL tokens into your account.
- Open the AZL/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit AZL token?
To deposit AZL token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw AZL tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Azul tokens: AZL/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.