The redeveloping wildlife, nature, and local people in rural areas are important issues for the Uluru Finance project. With the help of the ULU token, these guys are focusing on charity in Africa and Australian regions. Find more details about this startup in the following paragraphs. Also, get a guide on how to trade ULU tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’ the Uluru Finance?
Because of the constantly rising popularity of cryptocurrencies and wildlife problems, the Uluru Finance project provided people with two distinct options. The first one is the ability to make a profit from holding auto-rewarding and deflating crypto-asset. The second option is to donate to wildlife conservation and social service organizations. As a result, users can get revenue while giving donations. Also, the team plans to launch the Uluru NFT Marketplace.
What’s the ULU token?
ULU is the BEP20 (BSC) token that provides holders with the opportunity to raise funds for worthwhile causes. That’s why the currency has an 8% taxation rate. So, 4% goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap exchange. The rest, 4%, goes proportionally to all token-holder. Also, the developers have burnt 25% of all $ULU tokens at the launch. Moreover, the team wants to add 1% of all transactions to the burning wallet over time. Simultaneously, the project reserved 4% of the total coin supply for charity events.
- Token Name: Uluru Finance
- Symbol: ULU
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x0acC42F8A73CC2Dc3FC5ab8e0eB0bD0da1c89644.
How to buy ULU token?
To purchase ULU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the ULU/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ULU tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell ULU tokens?
To sell ULU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit ULU tokens into your account.
- Open the ULU/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ULU token?
To deposit ULU token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ULU tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Uluru Finance’s tokens: ULU/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.