Meet the new deflationary crypto project – ApeTroop and its TROOP token. The members of the project’s community can decide what charities to support. Simultaneously, holders earn a passive income due to reflective staking mechanics. Read below to learn more. Also, get a guide on how to trade TROOP tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the ApeTroop project?
The ApeTroop is a community-based crypto project that aims to improve the life of humans and apes. How? The token smart contract automatically deducts ten percent from each transaction. As a result, the community gets the power to choose what charity to donate. Also, the team applied deflationary tokenomics to the ApeTroop (TROOP) token, as explained in the next paragraph.
What’s the TROOP token?
TROOP is the BEP20 (BSC) token that has a 10% tax rate. Therefore, when someone makes a transaction, the contract takes 1/10 fee and allocates it as follows. 4% goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap. Also, 3% goes to all token-holders due to their balance. Another 2% goes to the charity and marketing wallet. The rest 1% goes to the burning wallet. As a result, the total token supply is constantly decreasing.
- Token: ApeTroop
- Symbol: TROOP
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x52345867fb6d79247a91cda18d46f10b5597fc82
How to buy TROOP tokens?
To purchase TROOP tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the TROOP/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw TROOP tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy TROOP with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase TROOP tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $TROOP tokens here.
How to sell TROOP tokens?
To sell TROOP tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit TROOP tokens into your account.
- Open the TROOP/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit TROOP token?
To deposit TROOP tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw TROOP token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The ApeTroop’s website.
- Market to trade ApeTroop tokens: TROOP/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.