Another community-driven project is coming to the Tokpie today. Aiming to build a big community, the SAFEDOG created a one billion emission of SDOG token. Also, the project wants to release the NFT platform and participate in eSports events. Get more information about the SAFEDOG and trade SDOG tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the SAFEDOG project?
The SAFEDOG is a community-driven project to attract as many participants as possible. To reach this goal, the team performs three steps. The first step includes locking 95% of total issuance on the Uniswap pool. The second step is planning to launch the NFT platform. And finally, the SAFEDOG intends to attract new members through eSports games.
What’s the SDOG token?
The SDOG is an ERC20 token with a seven-day locking function. This function helps to reduce the price dump because new buyers cannot sell SDOG within the first seven days after purchase. Also, the team aims to deploy tokens on L2 Network and Matic bridges. The allocation of emission includes liquidity lock – 95 %, marketing – 4%, and team – 1%.
- Token Name: SAFEDOG
- Symbol: SDOG
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x7eb99dcce2dcbf341bb620d6f29c091e390b9e25
How to buy SDOG tokens?
To purchase SDOG tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SDOG/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SDOG tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SDOG tokens?
To sell SDOG token for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit SDOG tokens on your account.
- Open the SDOG/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SDOG token?
To deposit SDOG tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SDOG token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- SAFEDOG’s website.
- Market to trade SAFEDOG: SDOG/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.