The Doge Cash project issued DCH token on Binance Smart Chain. Important to note that this altcoin doesn’t have any taxation mechanics. So, holders will not suffer from any deductions while making transactions. Therefore, the token can be used for payments and as a meme coin—Lear more about that project and how to trade DCH tokens on the Tokpie Exchange.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s the Doge Cash project?
The Doge Cash is a crypto project that’s just started. However, the team has already made pages on some trackers. These trackers are Live Coin Watch, CoinCheckup, and Blockspot. Due to the project’s telegram, more listings are coming.
What’s the DCH token?
DCH is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a total supply of 969,000,000,000 $DCH. Because of the smart contract simplicity, users could transfer this altcoin without any fee and tax.
- Token: Doge Cash
- Symbol: DCH
- The website is not working.
- Token total supply: 969,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x0dda00bf79050efb5ceb270a93777800a6d21aea
How to buy DCH token?
To purchase DCH tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the DCH/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DCH tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DCH tokens?
To sell DCH tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit DCH tokens into your account.
- Open the DCH/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DCH token?
To deposit DCH tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DCH token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Doge Cash’s website doesn’t work.
- Market to trade Doge Cash tokens: DCH/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions about trading bounty stakes, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.