The giants like EA and Ubisoft think that Play to Earn games are the future. As for now, the P2E market size has already reached $32B. So, today, you’ll learn about the play-to-earn Viking Elon project and its VELON token. In addition, you’ll find details on how to trade VELON tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Viking Elon?
The Viking Elon is a crypto project that builds Metaverse NFT-based game. Moreover, players could play to earn there. The nearest project’s plans include preselling in-game NFTs and launching the Viking Elon Game. Such a P2E game will be available on all devices. Moreover, users could mint and trade nonfungible tokens and enjoy a variety of gameplay such as refinement and reproduction. Also, this community-driven startup has issued $VELON altcoin with auto-staking rewards. Find more details about the coin in the next paragraph.
What’s the VELON token?
VELON is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 12% tax rate. Therefore, the coin contract charges each transaction with a twelve percent fee and reallocates it. Automatically, 4-5% goes to the existing token-holders. Another 3-4% goes to marketing and development purposes. Also, 2% goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap. The rest 1%, goes to the burning address. However, the primary utility value allows token-owners to play with other players, buy and sell lands and assets in The Viking Elon’s metaverse.
- Token Name: Viking Elon
- Symbol: VELON
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xe0167c41bEA56432f8588a4cEfF0f5f3642120e7.
How to buy VELON token?
To purchase VELON tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the VELON/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw VELON tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell VELON tokens?
To sell VELON tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit VELON tokens into your account.
- Open the VELON/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit VELON token?
To deposit the VELON token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw VELON tokens?
To withdraw the VELON token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade VELON tokens
- Market to trade the Viking Elon tokens: VELON/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.