Due to research, around 75% of medical startups fail to assemble professional teams and raise funds. Therefore, many valuable devices cannot come to the market. Fortunately, the Medical Coin LLC aims to advise the pre-selected startups to help them to move to the next stage in product development, quality, manufacturing, and business modeling. Thanks to the Med token, the Medical’s management plans to support promising projects for a revenue share. Also, continue reading to discover how to trade Med tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Medical Coin LLC?
The Medical Coin LLC comprises biomedical engineers experienced in startups, medical device design, and technology. On the other hand, early-stage companies fail to test their devices and have poor business models. Apart from that, they cannot correctly control procedures and use poor-quality materials. So, the Medical’s purpose is to boost projects by investing through $Med cryptocurrency.
What’s the Med token?
Med is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 2% tax rate. As a result, the contract takes two percent from each coin transaction and sends it to the burning wallet (1%) and all holders (1%). Furthermore, token-holders can vote and select med-startups to invest. Important to note that the developers locked the $Med token and liquidity. Check the unlock schedule in the image below.
- Token: Medical
- Symbol: Med
- Token total supply: 20,669,937.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x4fc1c549b56f55a236de4702110b996e707aa3d2.
How to buy Med tokens?
To purchase Med tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the Med/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Med tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell Med tokens?
To sell Med tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit Med token into your account.
- Open the Med/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit Med token?
To deposit Med tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw Med token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade Med tokens
- Market to trade Medical tokens: Med/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.