If you still don’t know how crypto charity projects work, look at the HelpKidz Coin startup. These guys use taxation tokenomics to accumulate funds for helping children in Europe. Thanks to the HKC token, each transaction brings 2% to the donation’s fund. In this article, you’ll learn more about this new Binance Smart Chain project. Also, you’ll learn how to trade HKC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the HelpKidz Coin?
The HelpKidz Coin is a crypto project that aims to help children’s institutions and children with disabilities. How? The $HKC cryptocurrency buyers support these charitable causes with every purchase. So, once enough funds have accumulated for donation, the monetary amounts are put directly into a relevant project. Also, the HelpKidz Coin’s supply equals 1 billion, with a 1% allocated to the burn address.
What’s the HKC token?
HKC is the BEP20 (BSC) token that’s compatible with third-party services (wallets, exchanges, listings, etc.) and provides easy integration. Besides, this cryptocurrency has an 8% taxation rate. So, the smart contract automatically deducts eight percent from each transaction and allocates it as follows. 3% goes to the rewards for holders. Also, 2% goes to the charity and the same amount to the liquidity pool. The rest 1% goes to the burning wallet.
- Token: HelpKidz Coin
- Symbol: HKC
- Token total supply: 999,843,859.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xD48D639F72EF29458b72cDC9A47A95fA46101529.
How to buy HKC tokens?
To purchase HKC tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the HKC/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw HKC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy HKC with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain $HKC altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain HKC tokens here.
How to sell HKC tokens?
To sell HKC tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit HKC token into your account.
- Open the HKC/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit HKC token?
To deposit HKC tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw HKC token?
To withdraw HKC tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade HKC tokens
- Market to trade HelpKidz Coins: HKC/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.