Discover the Global Trust Coin startup powered by the Global Trust Investment Bank. With the help of its GlobalTrustCoin (GTC token), this project builds e-commodity exchange for European business organizations. From the following paragraphs, you learn more details about this blockchain company. In addition, you’ll find a step-by-step explanation of how to trade GTC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the GlobalTrustCoin?
The GlobalTrustCoin is a crypto project that aims to launch a cryptocurrency exchange for e-commodity. So, users can trade goods and raw materials represented by cryptocurrencies. Also, people can create other digital instruments for national and international trade. Apart from the above, the management consists of highly experienced members who have worked in financial service for over twenty years. Therefore, the developers create a platform based upon the PSD2 directive.
What’s the GTC token?
GTC is a BEP20 (BSC) token that helps small business owners and marketplace resellers operating in Europe. Thanks to the $GTC, businesses could perform their trading operations on the GlobalTrustCoin’s exchange. Moreover, the team consults customers on a case-by-case situation to find the right approach and push a smooth transition of a successful deal closing.
- Token: GlobalTrustCoin
- Symbol: GTC
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x6cd871fb811224aa23b6bf1646177cdfe5106416.
How to buy GTC tokens?
To purchase GTC tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the GTC/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw GTC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell GTC tokens?
To sell GTC tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit a GTC token into your account.
- Open the GTC/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit GTC token?
To deposit GTC tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw GTC token?
To withdraw GTC tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade GTC tokens
- Market to trade GlobalTrustCoin tokens: GTC/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.