The fact is that some people have no time to search and investigate promising assets for investments. Moreover, 65% of private investors usually lost money. Fortunately, some companies work like mutual funds on crypto and other markets. One of such companies is the Whalertoken that aims to collect funds through its WHA token and invest wisely. Read below to learn more about this project’s features. Also, get instructions on how to trade WHA tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Whalertoken project?
The Whalertoken is a crypto project that reinvests money raised from $WHA selling. Such reinvesting has two directions. The first direction is to put 50% into crypto assets. The second one is to invest 50% into classical stocks with a minimum dividend yield of 6% and higher. The team plans to use income from these investments for buybacks and partly for further reinvestments.
Moreover, four traders-veterans will be making all these actions. Also, the project’s mission is not to make rich people richer but to help the small and starting investor on their way. So any user could make intelligent decisions in a well-founded manner.
What’s the WHA token?
WHA is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 5% tax-redistribution rate. So, in addition to getting dividends and benefiting from buybacks, holders receive a reward from every transaction. Also, if anyone has the whaler tokens worth at least $10, he obtains free advice about profitable investing opportunities. To check the planned allocation of capital, look at the image below. Using such a balanced cap allocation model, the team wants to reach a $1 coin price due to 2031.
- Token: Whalertoken
- Symbol: WHA
- Token total supply: 950,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x0599424e5f9f269ad1409dc5b3ee06b70c595b42
How to buy WHA token?
To purchase WHA tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the WHA/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw WHA tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell WHA tokens?
To sell WHA tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit WHA tokens into your account.
- Open the WHA/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit WHA token?
To deposit WHA tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw WHA token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade WHA
- The Whalertoken’s website.
- Market to trade Whalertoken tokens: WHA/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions about trading bounty stakes, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.