While the overall crypto-market is still going down, the TOKPIE allows everyone to easily earn Ethereum (ETH). Know how to increase your earning by holding TKP token even more.
A brief outline of this announcement:
- What is TKP token holding value
- Holding TKP’s value example
- TKP token price-tracking on Coinpaprika
What is TKP token holding value
TOKPIE exchange platform by default charges a 0.1% trade fee every time a user makes a trade and 0.009 ETH withdrawal commission.
A user can hold TKP in order to reduce the above platform fees.
By holding TKP, users are able to reduce:
- trade fees to 0.08%, 0.06%, 0.04% and 0.02%
- ETH withdrawal fees to 0.008 ETH, 0.007 ETH, 0.006 ETH and 0.02 ETH.
Holding 20,000 TKP reduces trade fees to 0.08% and withdrawal fee to 0.008 ETH
Holding 25,000 TKP reduces trade fees to 0.06% and withdrawal fee to 0.007 ETH
Holding 35,000 TKP reduces trade fees to 0.04% and withdrawal fee to 0.006 ETH
Holding 50,000 TKP reduces trade fees to 0.02% and withdrawal fee to 0.005 ETH
This functionality is especially useful for very active bounty hunters, see below for an example.
Also, many other bonuses are available for holding TKP tokens.
Holding TKP value example
- A bounty hunter earns $10 in bounties per day. At a 0.1% trade fee, 0.009 ETH withdrawal commission and ETH/USD price $300, this means that he would be missing out on $2.7+ in profits every day since they go away in platform fees.
- This same bounty hunter can now hold 50,000 TKP, valued at approximately $35 at the time of writing, reducing his fees to just $1.5/day.
- That means that by holding 50,000 TKP, this hunter will now be making $36 more per month.
- Actually, TKP holding is extremely attractive for active bounty hunters.
TKP token price-tracking on Coinpaprika
Existing and potential TOKPIE (TKP) token holders can now easily track TKP price, the volume, live Price Chart, ROI and other token related details on Coinpaprika. In addition, it’s now possible to compare TKP to similar tokens and use TKP price-tracking widget.
Want to grow with us? Stay in touch with TOKPIE.