What would happen if the community runs a crypto project 100%? The Smart Lion Coin aims to answer this question with its SLC token. Read below to learn more about this cryptocurrency project. Also, get guidance on how to trade SLC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: the project is changing its coin contract. So the trading is temporarily closed.
What’s the Smart Lion Coin?
The Smart Lion Coin is a crypto startup that aims to build popular applications in the blockchain sphere. So, developers want to release an NFT farm and develop a web DEX. Also, the team is going to launch SLC’s shop with credit cards. All the above, the startup supports with its $SLC cryptocurrency.
What’s the SLC token?
SLC is the BEP20 (BSC) community-driven token serving as an integral part of the Smart Lion Coin’s pack of products. Moreover, the developers have already locked 90% of the liquidity pool. Find more details about the coin and how to trade it in the following paragraphs.
- Token Name: SMART LION COIN
- Symbol: SLC
- Token total supply: 3,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xe6a033e3adbbc6aae211cc538b1e9e234feba04e.
How to buy SLC token?
To purchase SLC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SLC/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SLC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SLC tokens?
To sell SLC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SLC tokens into your account.
- Open the SLC/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SLC token?
To deposit an SLC token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SLC tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, and warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Smart Lion Coin tokens: SLC/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.