Meme coins’ abundance creates great opportunities for investors. Why? Because every project tries to attract holders by offering auto-reflection and useful features. Today, you’ll learn about the SHIBerse Token project. Its team has issued SHIBER token with five percent reward. Also, these guys plan to release a mobile game. Continue reading to know more details. Also, get instructions on how to trade SHIBER tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: the projects has stopped working. So, trading is not available.
What’s the SHIBerse?
The SHIBerse is a crypto project running on the Binance Smart Chain. Shiba Inu’s success has inspired the developers. So, they created the SHIBerse token with high auto-rewards. Also, the team aims to launch the new mobile game. As a result, the project can integrate its altcoin into the Shiba Inu Metaverse universe. Apart from the above, the developers have locked liquidity for 1 year.
What’s the SHIBER token?
SHIBER is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 13% tax rate. So, the token’s contract takes thirteen percent from every transaction. Then, 8% goes to the liquidity pool on Pancake DEX. The rest 5% goes to all existing token-holders. Also, important to note the coin has 14-15% slippage. Besides, the team has successfully passed audit checking.
- Token: SHIBerse Token
- Symbol: SHIBER
- Token total supply: 81,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x3fff0714A6d168AAa20334AA68BAA81e7B9fc96e.
How to buy SHIBER token?
To purchase SHIBER tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SHIBER/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SHIBER tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SHIBER tokens?
To sell SHIBER tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SHIBER tokens into your account.
- Open the SHIBER/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SHIBER token?
To deposit the SHIBER token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SHIBER tokens?
To withdraw the SHIBER token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the SHIBerse tokens: SHIBER/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.