Look at the PP token if you like coins with buybacks and burning approaches. Its team created a deflationary and constantly increasing value altcoin on the Ethereum blockchain. In the following paragraphs, you’ll get a brief description of PP’s project. Also, you’ll get insights on how to trade PP tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the PP’s DAO?
The PP’s DAO is a crypto project that offers valuable bonuses to the community. So, the management provides users with various rewards streams. For example, they initiate buyback events. Also, they perform regular burning events. As a result, $PP altcoin deflates and grows in value over time. Besides, the developers provide holders with a trading wallet. Therefore, people can invest in other promising startups and get a revenue share.
What’s the PP token?
PP is an ERC20 token with a 13% tax rate. Consequently, the coin’s smart contract deducts thirteen percent from each transaction. Then, these funds go to the rewards for DAO’s members. So, for instance, if a holder has 42,069 $PP, he can participate in contests, community bonuses, and airdrops.
- Token Name: PP.
- Symbol: PP
- Token total supply: 69,420,069.
- Smart contract address: 0xece8531550fc599ccb2c7734494fbc358d0a9483.
How to buy PP tokens?
To purchase PP tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the PP/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw PP tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell PP tokens?
To sell PP tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit PP tokens into your account.
- Open the PP/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit PP token?
To deposit a PP token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw PP token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade $PP tokens: PP/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.