Get a fresh MMO playing experience with the Game of Dragons project. Also, you could obtain non-fungible tokens and trade them on the NFT marketplace. With the help of the $GOD token, the team receives funds for further gameplay development and attracting new players. Continue reading to learn more about this play-to-earn startup. Besides, you’ll find details about how to trade $GOD tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Game of Dragons?
The Game of Dragons is a crypto project that builds a 3d gaming application. As a result, people could battle and race against each other for the GoD Gold. Moreover, a player can collect dragons, digital items, and other in-game intangibles. Apart from that, players can trade such assets on the NFT marketplace.
What’s the $GOD token?
$GOD is a BEP20 (BSC) token with an 18% tax rate. Therefore, the contract deducts eighteen percent from each transaction. Then, 3% goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap. Also, 5% goes to marketing. The rest, 10%, goes to the developments and the game’s reward wallet. Important to note that holders cannot keep more than 1.5% of the coin supply at one address.
- Token: Game Of Dragons
- Symbol: $GOD
- Token total supply: 100,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xB801d03e1C394AbD0d77440376e7F0d473254C0B.
How to buy a $GOD token?
To purchase $GOD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the $GOD/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw $GOD tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell $GOD tokens?
To sell $GOD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit $GOD tokens into your account.
- Open the $GOD/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit a $GOD token?
To deposit the $GOD token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw $GOD tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Game Of Dragons tokens: $GOD/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.