Quite a brilliant idea has come to the mind of the NFTPUZZLE token team. They cut nonfungible tokens into different pieces and motivate people to complete the big puzzle for a valuable prize. Moreover, the startup plans to launch a decentralized exchange for BEP20 crypto-assets trading. So, continue reading to find more details about this crypto project. Also, find out how to trade NFTPUZZLE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
How does NFTPuzzle work?
The NFTPuzzle is a crypto project that builds NFT Marketplace where digital artists can create and sell their NFT-designs. Moreover, the system will be burning 20% of the fees collected by the marketplace from each trade. Besides, buyers could obtain items only with $NFTPuzzle coins. In this way, the currency could become a constantly vibrant and robust asset. However, the most exciting part of the project is combining classic puzzle structure to the Binance Smart Chain. So, the team creates 1000 different pieces of puzzles that are unique and differ in value. Users, in turn, could complete the puzzle and get the grand prize. Furthermore, a puzzle missing a single piece always needs the last bit, and this latest piece is always the most valuable.
What’s the PuzzleSwap?
The PuzzleSwap is a cryptocurrency exchange platform where people can buy and sell all BEP20 tokens easily and quickly. The developers used the PancakeSwap as a standard. Therefore, PuzzleSwap’s protocol doesn’t ask for personal information and allows users to make trades anonymously during the swap process.
What’s the NFTPUZZLE token?
NFTPUZZLE is the BEP20 (BSC) token that offers its holders an NFTs marketplace and PuzzleSwap DEX. Also, this cryptocurrency aims to provide passive income to holders with nonfungible collections. Besides, the coin has a 10% fee. So, the token’s contract takes ten percent from each transaction and automatically allocates it as follows: 7% goes to the marketing and startup’s development. Then, 2% goes to the token-holders. The rest, 1%, goes to the burn wallet.
- Token Name: NFTPuzzle
- Symbol: NFTPUZZLE
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x1edb7238a41db4c891fed4d4c2f1182d61c8f36c.
How to buy NFTPUZZLE token?
To purchase NFTPUZZLE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the NFTPUZZLE/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw NFTPUZZLE tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell NFTPUZZLE tokens?
To sell NFTPUZZLE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit NFTPUZZLE tokens into your account.
- Open the NFTPUZZLE/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit NFTPUZZLE token?
To deposit an NFTPUZZLE token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw NFTPUZZLE tokens?
To withdraw NFTPUZZLE token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade NFTPuzzle tokens: NFTPUZZLE/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.