Discover a new Luv Inu project that created the LUVINU token. The team aims to use its cryptocurrency to care for and feed dogs. Also, these guys want to launch the NFT marketplace and mobile app. Continue reading to find more details about that crypto startup. Also, learn how to trade LUVINU tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Luv Inu?
The Luv Inu is a crypto project that focuses on dog caring. With that purpose in mind, the developers build the NFTs marketplace. So, different artists could sell their arts. Moreover, any dog lover could host any non-fungible art on the platform. Simultaneously, the startup plans to release the e-commerce store to sell merchandise of the Luv Inu. Furthermore, Luv Inu’s platform will consist of a mobile application with a game function. As a result, the community could grow fast thanks to the Gamification with liquidity mining.
What’s the LUVINU token?
LUVINU is the BEP20 (BSC) token that helps Luv Inu’s project speed up growth and development. Besides, this cryptocurrency supports better user engagement and gives an extra edge in the space. Apart from the above, important to inform you about the coin allocation breakdown. Therefore, the management allocated 45% of the token issue to the illiquidity on exchanges. The rest of the $LUVINU altcoins go to investors, advisors, community engagements, and charity.
- Token Name: Luv Inu
- Symbol: LUVINU
- Token total supply: 420,690,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x792495530619b5433f0b136283fb90e6643dfb39.
How to buy LUVINU token?
To purchase LUVINU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the LUVINU/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw LUVINU tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell LUVINU tokens?
To sell LUVINU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit LUVINU tokens into your account.
- Open the LUVINU/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit LUVINU token?
To deposit the LUVINU token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw LUVINU tokens?
To withdraw the LUVINU token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the Luv Inu tokens: LUVINU/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.