Update: the project’s website is not working. So, the trading is not available.
Decentralized finance (DeFi) opens up all kinds of ways to earn. Also, it’s changing the way people think about passive income. For example, the Jesus Inu crypto project has issued the JESINU token with auto-rewarding mechanics. As a result, anyone can hold that cryptocurrency to receive extra coins whenever someone makes a transaction. Read below to learn more about this community-focused startup. Also, you’ll find ways to trade JESINU tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Jesus Inu?
Jesus Inu is a community-run DeFi project aiming to make the world a better place by connecting it with blockchain technology. Also, the developers plan to launch the game and its very own cryptocurrency exchange. Apart from that, the team wants to create NFTs. So, holders can expect to receive rare NFTs for free. Besides, the management will sell some NFT tokens on the Opensea to top up donation-dedicated addresses. Furthermore, each long-term holder could benefit from special events and merchandise.
What’s the JESINU token?
JESINU is a BEP20 (BSC) community-based token with 10% taxation. As a result, the coin contract takes ten percent from each transaction to reallocate it. 6% goes to all existing token-holders. 2% goes to the liquidity pool. The rest, 2%, goes to the charity wallet. Important to note that only the community can decide how to spend donated funds. Also, developers have burnt 50% of the total supply. And, they locked the rest 50% for four years. Besides, the protocol has an anti-whaling function. So, a single address can not transfer or hold more than one percent of total token emission.
- Token Name: Jesus Inu
- Symbol: JESINU
- The Website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xeaf185c6a1960e933eb18ba5c8b0745e6f24747e.
How to buy JESINU token?
To purchase JESINU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the JESINU/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw JESINU tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell JESINU tokens?
To sell JESINU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit JESINU tokens into your account.
- Open the JESINU/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit JESINU token?
To deposit the JESINU token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw JESINU tokens?
To withdraw the JESINU token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the Jesus Inu tokens: JESINU/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.