Staking crypto assets is a popular process that can provide a contributor with a much higher yield than a traditional bank deposit. However, contributors face a lack of control. So, to solve this problem, Jada Finance created the JADX token and developed the Defi ecosystem that allows contributors to control the interest rates they receive. Continue reading to learn more about this company. Also, you’ll know how to trade $JADX tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Jada Finance?
The primary purpose of Jada Finance is to use decentralized artificial intelligence (AI) for financial sustainability and economic development. Therefore, Jada’s Defi ecosystem allows any staker to regulate the interest rates coming from their staked assets. Simultaneously, the system enables the contributor to get a total generated yield. Moreover, a user can get access to non-collateralized loans backed by Aura. Aura SBT is a Soulbound altcoin that contains information on how the user plays a part in the economy.
What’s the JADX token?
JADX is an ERC20 token that operates in a dual ecosystem. So, holders receive the Aura SBTs (Soul Bound Tokens) proportionally to the amount of $JADX they hold at the moment of Aura’s Launch. The Aura SBT, in turn, has specific use cases that run parallel to the JADX cryptocurrency. Thus, due to the project’s statement, owning both is essential.
- Token Name: Jada Finance
- Symbol: jadx
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000.
- Smart contract address: 0x6B3fB8afa9ECf6f794AE1CDacf758E8825d513DB.
How to buy a $JADX token?
To purchase $JADX tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the $JADX/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw $JADX tokens to your personal Ethereum (ERC20) wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell $JADX tokens?
To sell $JADX tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit $JADX into your account.
- Open the $JADX/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit $JADX token?
To deposit $JADX token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw $JADX tokens?
To withdraw the $JADX token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have Ethereum (ERC20) compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade JADX tokens: $JADX/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.