An average APR for staking USDT and USDC on Uniswap is around 2-5%. So, why not hold USDC somewhere else? For example, a lender can earn 21.27% plus ALTA token bonus for six months’ deposit on the Alta Finance platform. Thanks to such loans, the team invests in real estate assets. Continue reading to get more details below. Also, you’ll find insights on how to trade ALTA tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: Contract was compromised.
What’s the Alta Finance?
Alta Finance is a crypto startup that invests in high-performing real estate assets to earn capital proceeds. With the help of users’ funding, the project reaches a long-term yield. As a result, users get part of this revenue in USDC. So, to start earning, any person needs to open a yield-generating contract using accepted crypto. Then, he selects the duration of the loan term, sits back, and accrues interest in his base crypto. Moreover, users receive $ALTA as a reward at the end of the loan period.
What’s the ALTA token?
ALTA is an ERC20 token powered by real estate assets. Alta’s management owns and manages these properties. Thanks to the $ALTA, the team attracts new users and builds a world-changing platform where people loan their crypto to Alta Finance. In return, people earn a stable USDC yield. Furthermore, the platform redeems interest daily.
- Token Name: Alta Finance
- Symbol: ALTA
- Token total supply: 10,000,000,000.
- Smart contract address: 0xe0cCa86B254005889aC3a81e737f56a14f4A38F5.
How to buy ALTA tokens?
To purchase ALTA tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the ALTA/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ALTA tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell ALTA tokens?
To sell ALTA tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit ALTA tokens into your account.
- Open the ALTA/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ALTA token?
To deposit a ALTA token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ALTA token?
To withdraw the ALTA token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade ALTA tokens
- Market to trade Alta Finance coins: ALTA/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.