The post-pandemic economic recovery increases the demand for cross-border transactions among businesses. So, with the help of the TDT token, entities can make such transactions more efficient. In this article, you’ll get information about the Deluxe Token. Also, you’ll learn how to trade TDT tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Deluxe project?
The Deluxe is a crypto project powered by the INPA Team. Thanks to Deluxe’s decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol, people can make cross-border commercial transactions. Also, the system enables traders and payees to send money using a decentralized network to recipients in different territories. Therefore, the $TDT helps to make transactions far better with borderless transfers.
What’s the TDT token?
TDT is the BEP20 (BSC) token for cross-border commercial transactions. Also, the asset combines the attributes of the gold standard, decentralization of Bitcoin, and the trust attributes of fiat. Besides, the asset has a 5% taxation rate. As a result, the coin contract deducts five percent from each transaction. Also, essential to know that the team has already burned 50% of the coins. Besides, the developers plan to release the T Mobile Wallet. Apart from this, the management aims to push $TDT to the Trust wallet soon.
- Token Name: The Deluxe Token
- Symbol: TDT
- Token total supply: 200,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x2986c3f3ECEe2051676aDDab4b7856788348C894.
How to buy TDT token?
To purchase TDT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the TDT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw TDT tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell TDT tokens?
To sell TDT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit TDT tokens into your account.
- Open the TDT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit TDT token?
To deposit a TDT token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw TDT tokens?
To withdraw the TDT token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade TDT tokens
- Market to trade The Deluxe tokens: TDT/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.