Nowadays, only a few blockchain startups have working prototypes. In most cases, projects have only white papers with dreams. As a result, any crypto project with a minimum viable product (MVP) stands out from others immediately. One of such working companies is Shikoku Inu and its SHIK token. The team has already released a beta version of its decentralized exchange – Shikbank. Learn more about this project and how to trade SHIK tokens on the Tokpie.
What’s the Shikoku Inu project?
The Shikoku Inu is a crypto project developing the Shikbank DEX. Moreover, users can already swap SHIK and others ERC-20 tokens on Shikbank without intermediaries. So, having a decentralized working exchange allows Shikoku’s team to attract many community members and potential token holders. Being built on the Ethereum blockchain, this DEX is compatible with any token of the ERC20 standard. Also, any member of the community can participate in decision-making.
What’s the SHIK token?
SHIC is an ERC20 token with locked liquidity on Uniswap. Moreover, the devs lock the LP tokens until 5th May 2023. Check it on Unicrypt. Also, auditors have already checked the token’s smart contract. You can find the audited report on the project’s web.
- Token Name: SHIKOKU INU
- Symbol: SHIK
- Token total supply: 24,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xed196d746493bc855f95ce5346c0161f68db874b
How to buy SHIK tokens?
To purchase SHIK tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SHIK/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SHIK tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SHIK tokens?
To sell SHIK tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit SHIK tokens into your account.
- Open the SHIK/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SHIK token?
To deposit SHIK tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SHIK token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The SHIKOKU INU’s website.
- Market to trade SHIKOKU INU tokens: SHIK/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.