Did you know that 2 million puppies appear in puppy mills every year? Simultaneously, people euthanize 1.2 million dogs in shelters each year. Fortunately, the Baby Doge Inu project aims to stop these irresponsible breeding practices. The team wants to take the fight against puppy mills. With the help of the auto-charity BDI token, the BabyDogeInu community could do it. Learn more about that crypto startup below. Also, get instructions on how to trade BDI tokens on the Tokpie exchange. Moreover, the developers are going to release the NFTs marketplace. So, any user could find many fun virtual pets and turn personal photos with pets into NFT.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s the Baby Doge Inu project?
The Baby Doge Inu is a crypto startup that aims to help puppies. To support responsible breeding practices, the team wants to partner with leading kennels. As a result, fewer puppies will be suffering. Also, BabyDogeInu allows dogs and owners to socialize even when they have to stay home. For this reason, the team is working on several projects that will be of interest to both dogs and dog owners. Moreover, using the $BDI token in upcoming project applications will make the process as smooth as possible.
What’s the BDI token?
BDI is the BEP20 (BSC) token with 11% taxation. The dog lovers created this on Binance smart chain so that the contract could automatically reallocate the taxes as follow. 6% goes to the buy-back wallet to purchase $BDI from the liquidity pool. Besides, such purchases automatically go to the burning wallet. Another 3% goes to the marketing wallet to promote BabyDogeInu cryptocurrency. The rest, 2%, the contract reallocated among all existing token-holders.
- Token: BabyDogeInu
- Symbol: BDI
- The Website is not working.
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xe096ba706dbc9beb20b4c20aff02a2bedb49f17f
How to buy BDI token?
To purchase BDI tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the BDI/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BDI tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell BDI tokens?
To sell BDI tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit BDI tokens into your account.
- Open the BDI/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BDI token?
To deposit BDI tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BDI token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The BabyDogeInu’s website doesn’t work.
- Markets to trade BabyDogeInu Tokens: BDI/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions about trading bounty stakes, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.