Today you will learn about the ZENO startup. These guys have issued the ZE token to simplify crypto cashouts. For example, a user can transfer cryptocurrency and receive cash in any city. In the following paragraphs, you’ll find more details about this project. Also, you’ll get instructions on how to trade ZE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: the project’s website is not working anymore. So, $ZE coin trading is not available.
What’s the Zeno?
The Zeno is a Crypto-to-Cash money transfer solution. It works like other similar services: PayPal, Stripe, etc. So, people can top up, send, and withdraw funds using $ZE coins. For instance, a user can send his money within the $zeno currency or through other firms that ZENO supports.
What’s the ZE token?
ZE is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a strictly limited supply of 200M coins. Moreover, the developers have already burnt over 78.6% of total emissions. Therefore, only 17.5M altcoins are in circulation and available for trading. Another utility value of this cryptocurrency is the ability to transmit funds to a county of your choice.
- Token: Zeno
- Symbol: ZE
- The Website is not working.
- Token total supply: 200,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x8599183D1e3ACc372dEa985e7994CDeC3fFF8781.
How to buy ZE token?
To purchase ZE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the ZE/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ZE tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell ZE tokens?
To sell ZE tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit ZE tokens into your account.
- Open the ZE/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ZE token?
To deposit the ZE token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ZE tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade ZE tokens
- Market to trade Zeno tokens: ZE/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.