Such a dreamlike buying and selling of anything without borders’ restrictions is now a reality with Youwho startup. Thanks to the YOU Token, the team builds a services marketplace, with cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Continue reading to get more details. Also, you’ll get the steps on how to trade YOU tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Youwho?
The Youwho is an Crypto-Based On-Demand Services Ecosystem powered by blockchain. The platform allows people to obtain services from providers worldwide and pay with crypto. Simultaneously, it’s a decentralized marketplace platform. So, many different professionals like mechanics, cleaners, plumbers, electricians, doctors, nurses, engineers, designers, software programmers, architects, tutors and so many more professions can use it to earn a living full-time or part-time. Also, the developers plan to divide the store into a hard store and a soft store. As a result, clients could buy and sell tangible and intangible goods from one another.
What’s the YOU token?
The YOU is a BEP20 (BSC) token serving as an integral part of the Youwho’s system. So, the team plans to reward early adopters and testers. Moreover, users will be able to claim a share of the platform’s fees. Also, token-holders can vote inside the DAO and participate in the arbitration to solve buyer-seller disputes. Besides, the management aims to provide $YOU with a bridge among BSC, Avalanche, Polygon, and Ethereum blockchains.
- Token: Youwho
- Symbol: YOU
- Token total supply: 24,800,005,851.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xB583961E033Dfe0FfF161952f7BA21c411b6103d.
How to buy YOU token?
To purchase YOU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the YOU/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw YOU tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell YOU tokens?
To sell YOU tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit YOU tokens into your account.
- Open the YOU/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit YOU token?
To deposit the YOU token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw YOU tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade YOU tokens
- Market to trade Youwho tokens: YOU/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.