If you’re a photographer and want to work without intermediaries, meet the Shutterhash platform. It allows selling images securely directly to clients with the help of blockchain technology. Also, thanks to the STH token running on the Binance Smart Chain, users can avoid high transactional costs. Continue reading to find more details about Shutterhash’s solution. Also, you’ll find the guide on how to trade STH tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Shutterhash?
The Shutterhash is a state-of-the-art decentralized photography platform where content creators can register and license their images using smart contracts. As a result, they get a security framework behind blockchain. Moreover, a creator can set the price, type of rights, number of instances he wants to sell over the platform. Also, this solution is very cheap in contrast to industry standards.
What’s the STH token?
STH is a BEP20 (BSC) token that allows Shutterhash’s users to attribute their rights to the photos and other images. Therefore, other people can safely purchase such digital content. Besides, users can define licensing terms with the help of a smart contract. Buyers, in turn, can buy directly from creators without mediators.
- Token: Shutterhash
- Symbol: STH
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x2726f3ddDFF8f140CF1104Ab12fA6d470f7F8AE0.
How to buy STH token?
To purchase STH tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the STH/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw STH tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell STH tokens?
To sell STH tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit STH tokens into your account.
- Open the STH/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit STH token?
To deposit the STH token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw STH tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade STH tokens
- Market to trade $Shutterhash tokens: STH/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.