Learn about the new project – Puppets Arts, which focuses on non-fungible tokens. Thanks to the PUPPETS token, the team provides holders with passive income. Simultaneously, the project produces NFTs-based items. Get more information about the startup below. Also, in the following paragraphs, you’ll find details on how to trade PUPPETS tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s Puppets Arts project?
The Puppets Arts project is a crypto startup that features reinterpretations of works references to films, books, and cultural productions. All these are happening in the form of NFTs. Moreover, the developers have already released the first non-fungible collection. Also, the management selects great painters and their consecrated works.
What’s the PUPPETS token?
PUPPETS is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 10.1% tax rate. So, the coin’s contract deducts ten percent from every transaction. As a result, 1% goes to all token-holders. Also, 3.1% goes to the liquidity pool. The rest, 6%, goes to marketing and development. Moreover, the protocol allows people to buy and sell a maximum of 1 trillion coins. Therefore, holders get protection from whales.
- Token: Puppets Arts
- Symbol: PUPPETS
- Token total supply: 500,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x14bb7a637fAb7Ef189Ddb052153239cf31892D8c.
How to buy PUPPETS token?
- Fund your account with USDT or BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT or BNB with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the PUPPETS/USDT or PUPPETS/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw PUPPETS tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy PUPPETS with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain PUPPETS altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $PUPPETS tokens here.
How to sell PUPPETS tokens?
- Deposit PUPPETS tokens into your account.
- Open the PUPPETS/USDT or PUPPETS/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT or BNB to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit PUPPETS token?
To deposit the PUPPETS token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw PUPPETS tokens?
To withdraw the PUPPETS token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade PUPPETS tokens
- Markets to trade Puppets Arts tokens: PUPPETS/USDT and PUPPETS/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.