One of the biggest problems for any cryptocurrency is low liquidity. However, some crypto startups found a solution. One of such startups is the NikolaRocket that applies auto liquidity to its NIK token. How does it work? The token’s smart contract adds a portion of each transaction to a safe wallet on the PancakeSwap protocol. As a result, coin liquidity is constantly increasing as the number of holders and transactions is growing. After reading the following paragraphs, you learn more about the project and trade NIK tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Nikola Rocket?
The Nikola Rocket is a community-driven crypto project. To grow the most significant community, the project’s team use two strategies. The first one leads to the constant replenishment of the liquidity pool. That’s why 5% of every transaction goes to the PancakeSwap protocol. The second strategy makes token-holders even happier. The smart contract allocates 5% of each transfer to the existing NIK tokens’ owners.
What’s the NIK token?
NIK is the BEP20 (BSC) token that attracts new members to the Nikola Rocket project. The team provided the market with 75% of the total token emission. The rest, 25% of tokens, went to the growth wallet. Simultaneously, the NIK’s smart contract deducts 10% tax from each transaction to re-allocate coins to all token-holders (five percent) and top up the pool of liquidy (five percent). Important to note that the main wallet providing liquidity to NIK has been locked on DXSALE until the 31st of December, 2021.
- Token Name: NikolaRocket
- Symbol: NIK
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x02d2857962e7e382abfc9df852646cc096447f78
How to buy NIK tokens?
To purchase NIK tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the NIK/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw NIK tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell NIK tokens?
To sell NIK token for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit NIK tokens on your account.
- Open the NIK/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit NIK token?
To deposit NIK tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw NIK token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade NIK tokens
- Nikola Rocket’s website.
- Market to trade NikolaRocket: NIK/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.