Discover an open-source Mudra’s DApp that provides autonomy due to smart contracts. Users get auto-reflection and benefit from automated LP acquisition thanks to the MUDRA token. In the following paragraphs, you’ll find more details about this startup. Also, you’ll find an explanation on how to trade MUDRA tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s Mudra DApp?
The Mudra DApp is a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aggregates liquidity and enables BEP20 tokens to trade without a mediator. Moreover, developers can integrate it with other decentralized applications, cryptocurrency wallets, and Defi platforms. As a result, the team can create a financial system that is open to everyone and doesn’t depend on central authorities.
What’s the MUDRA Token?
MUDRA is a BEP20 (BSC) token with 10% taxation. So, the protocol deducts ten percent from each transaction. After that, 5% goes to all existing token-holders. The rest, 5%, goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap DEX. Besides, the $MUDRA represents one of the gems of Mudra’s ecosystem.
- Token: MUDRA.
- Symbol: MUDRA
- Token total supply: 108,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xA1Fa5Df3a7C98cBD97D4c4f72a995150EE4a822b.
How to buy MUDRA token?
To purchase MUDRA tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the MUDRA/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MUDRA tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MUDRA tokens?
To sell MUDRA tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit MUDRA tokens into your account.
- Open the MUDRA/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit MUDRA token?
To deposit the MUDRA token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw MUDRA tokens?
To withdraw the MUDRA token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade MUDRA tokens
- Market to trade $MUDRA coins: MUDRA/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.