You’ll be surprised to know that 25% of car accidents happen because of smartphones. Unfortunately, people pay more attention to devices instead of the road. So, with this problem in mind, the Joe-Yo Coin project has created a JYC token. Thanks to hyper-deflation tokenomics, the team makes inspirational NFTs. Continue reading to learn more. Also, you’ll know how to trade JYC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Joe-Yo Coin?
The Joe-Yo Coin is a crypto project that focuses on creating none-fungible tokens. With the help of NFT, the team tries to warn society about a huge problem. Kids are just playing with smartphones and don’t go outside. Also, texting while driving is six times more likely to cause an accident than drunk driving. Therefore, the project wants to inspire people to play outdoor games and sports instead of wasting time on smartphones.
What’s the JYC Token?
JYC is a BEP20 (BSC) token with 10% taxation. So, the coin’s contract takes ten percent from each transaction. 5% goes to the existing token-holders. Then, 4% goes to marketing. The rest, 1%, goes to the burning address. Besides, the developers have locked liquidity on the Pancake until August 2023.
- Token: Joe-Yo Coin
- Symbol: JYC
- Token total supply: 297,526,008,584,589,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x13b8abB1cFd7BBE1F5764fE967ED049d488d9D1d.
How to buy JYC token?
To purchase JYC tokens for USDT or ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT or ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT or ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the JYC/USDT or JYC/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw JYC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy JYC with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain JYC altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $JYC tokens here.
How to sell JYC tokens?
To sell JYC tokens for USDT or ETH do three simple steps:
- Deposit JYC tokens into your account.
- Open the JYC/USDT or JYC/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT or ETH to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit JYC token?
To deposit the JYC token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw JYC tokens?
To withdraw the JYC token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade JYC tokens
- Market to trade the Joe-Yo Coin tokens: JYC/USDT and JYC/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.