Getting non-fungible tokens for free is now possible with the Baby Soulja Boy project. Thanks to the DRACO token, anyone can obtain NFT from graffiti collection. Continue reading to learn more about this new startup. Also, find the steps to trade DRACO tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Baby Soulja Boy?
The Baby Soulja Boy is a crypto project that provides users with NFTs. For example, if a user has and keeps 15,000 $DRACO coins for one month, he gets a non-fungible token for free. Also, important to note that the startup has released intangible items on the Ethereum blockchain. The team placed items on the Opensea (screenshot below).
What’s the DRACO token?
DRACO is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 10% tax rate. So, the token’s contract takes 10 percent from each transaction. Then, 5% goes to marketing. The rest, 5%, goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap DEX. Moreover, all proceeds from sales of this program will go to the buyback and burn of Baby Soulja Boy cryptocurrency.
- Token: Baby Soulja Boy
- Symbol: DRACO
- Token total supply: 1,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xD686a95c8cc28ea3a8242aDCa4149a219Fc53f20.
How to buy DRACO token?
To purchase DRACO tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the DRACO/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DRACO tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DRACO tokens?
To sell DRACO tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit DRACO tokens into your account.
- Open the DRACO/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DRACO token?
To deposit the DRACO token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DRACO tokens?
To withdraw the DRACO token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade DRACO tokens
- Market to trade Baby Soulja Boy tokens: DRACO/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.