Thanks to the development of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts, many athletes can solve their problems. For example, Wrestlers can join the Crypto Wrestling Inu to get physical treatment, training, and sponsorship funds. Learn more details about this project and its $CWI token. Also, you’ll find out how to trade $CWI tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Crypto Wrestling Inu?
The Crypto Wrestling Inu is a crypto project operating on the Ethereum blockchain. It helps any wrestler who is usually an independent contractor. That’s a drawback. Why? Because medical bills are generally out of wrestlers’ pockets. So, the Crypto Wrestling Inu project has created a $CWI token to solve this problem. The team supports wrestling sportspeople through direct Crypto Sponsorships. Moreover, the management can provide networks for seminars and training assistance with high-level coaches and trainers. Also, developers aim to launch an NFT utility platform and the Staking tools for the CWI and NFTs.
What’s the $CWI token?
$CWI is an ERC20 token with a 12% tax rate. So, the coin’s protocol deducts twelve percent from each transaction. Then, 9% goes to marketing and development. And the rest, 3%, goes to the liquidity pool on the Uniswap DEX. Important to note that this altcoin has already received acclaim from many ring legends. Besides, CWI represents a fork of another meme token – Marshal Rogan Inu.
- Token Name: Crypto Wrestling Inu
- Symbol: $CWI
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000.
- Smart contract address: 0xE2d310CB8992b3Fa1051BA4710F41c43eB5Bba5D.
How to buy $CWI token?
- Fund your account with USDT or ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the $CWI/USDT or $CWI/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw $CWI tokens to your personal Ethereum (ERC20) wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell $CWI tokens?
- Deposit $CWI tokens into your account.
- Open the $CWI/USDT or $CWI/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH or USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit $CWI token?
To deposit $CWI token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw $CWI tokens?
To withdraw the $CWI token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have Ethereum (ERC20) compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade $CWI tokens
- Market to trade CWI tokens: $CWI/USDT and $CWI/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.