Meet the Blue Earth Protocol that’s a new NFT-trading cross-chain and blockchain-agnostic NFT platform. With the help of its constantly deflating BEP token, the project wants to grow a massive community around energy problems. Find more details below. Also, get explanations on how to trade BEP tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Blue Earth Protocol?
The Blue Earth Protocol is a crypto project that builds a cross-chain NFT platform. As a result, users could swap their BEP-generated nonfungible tokens across four different blockchains. Such other blockchains are Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche. Also, the team aims to create a global community for boosting green energy projects. With these purposes in mind, the developers issued the $BEP cryptocurrency.
What’s the BEP token?
BEP is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 12% fee rate. So, the smart contract takes twelve percent from every transaction and automatically reallocates it as follows. 5% goes to the burning wallet. Also, 4% goes to all existing holders. The rest, 3%, goes to fund development and marketing. Such a hyper-deflationary model helps attract new members into the Blue Earth Protocol community.
- Token Name: Blue Earth Protocol
- Symbol: BEP
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC smart contract address: 0x869d01f9dad52a6c975a65d1834b0923f43d1d7e.
How to buy BEP token?
To purchase BEP tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BEP/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BEP tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy BEP with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain BEP altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $BEP tokens here.
How to sell BEP tokens?
To sell BEP tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit BEP tokens into your account.
- Open the BEP/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BEP token?
To deposit BEP token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BEP tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade BEP tokens
- Market to trade Blue Earth Protocol tokens: BEP/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.