Never has the world faced such a pandemic situation when vast masses of people must revaccinate regularly. As a result, a traditional medical system cannot serve properly and provide every person with a physical place for healing. Fortunately, businesses can quickly adapt to the new reality and provide society with suitable healthcare real estate. For example, the MedCareCoin project aims to invest in real property. With the help of its MCC token, the team wants to attract additional funding. Learn more about token-holders benefits in the following paragraphs. Also, get a guide to trade MCC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
UPDATE: The project’s coin has migrated to the new BSC contract: 0xC27f4f50080e1989219011AB1C6e64b960dac3b1.
What’s the MedCareCoin?
MedCareCoin is a crypto project that focuses on the international medical real estate market. So, the team plans to invest 50/50 in both retail and service segments. How? The developers plan to build MedcareXchange – a decentralized platform. Therefore, the project could provide the Healthcare sector with an alternative real estate investment option through $MCC altcoin. Moreover, this platform will be user-friendly and easy to navigate.
What’s the MCC?
MCC is a BEP20 (BSC) token that aims to provide token investors the opportunity to own prime Medical and Healthcare real estate assets held on a collective investment scheme. Thanks to the $MCC, a person gets to own a digital currency asset, when the coin assets increase in value, so does MedCareCoin cryptocurrency. Besides, $MCC will equal one share in a REIT PLC to be registered in Douglas Isle of Man.
- Token: MedCareCoin
- Symbol: MCC
- Token total supply: 50,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xC27f4f50080e1989219011AB1C6e64b960dac3b1.
Old one: 0x38AC15a9014B711E63A97936ECD9C6a1E0dA7038.
How to buy MCC token?
- Fund your account with USDT or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the MCC/USDT or MCC/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MCC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MCC tokens?
- Deposit MCC tokens into your account.
- Open the MCC/USDT or MCC/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT or WBTC to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit MCC token?
To deposit the MCC token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw MCC tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the MedCareCoin tokens: MCC/USDT and MCC/WBTC.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.