Meet the Lilfloki token from the Lil Floki project that gives BNB rewards to holders and donates to dog shelters. In addition, the team has launched a non-fungible platform where users can mint NFTs. Continue reading to learn more about this startup from New Zealand. Also, you’ll find ways to trade Lilfloki tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Lil Floki?
The Lil Floki is a crypto project that focuses on donating to New Zealand dog shelters and giving auto-BNB-rewards for token-holders. Simultaneously, the developers released an NFT-minting platform where anyone can create a unique NFT in seconds. Also, the developers have set a limit of 1% to the maximum purchase and sell amounts. So, for example, one wallet cannot sell or buy over 10 trillion coins at once. As a result, the startup could avoid big dumps and pumps in the price chart.
What’s the Lilfloki token?
Lilfloki is a BEP20 (BSC) token with 13% tax rate. So, the protocol takes thirteen percent from each transaction. After that, 8% goes to development, marketing, buybacks, and burnings to boost the project. Another 3% goes to the liquidity pool on the Pancake. The rest 2% goes to all Lil Floki’s holders. Furthermore, the developers have locked LP until October 2022. Besides, the management plans to conduct regular burning events to increase the coin value.
- Token: Lil Floki
- Symbol: Lilfloki
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x3271D12D5ba36B6582fafA029598FEe0F5F6Db35
How to buy Lilfloki token?
To purchase Lilfloki tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the Lilfloki/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Lilfloki tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell Lilfloki tokens?
To sell Lilfloki tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit Lilfloki tokens into your account.
- Open the Lilfloki/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit Lilfloki token?
To deposit the Lilfloki token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw Lilfloki tokens?
To withdraw the Lilfloki token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Lil Floki tokens: Lilfloki/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.