Meet the new NFT project that locked 80% of coin supply and burned. Welcome to Kangaroo Token startup that created KNGO token on the Binance Smart Chain. From the following paragraphs, you’ll get a short altcoin description. Also, you’ll find the steps to trade KNGO tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Kangaroo Token project?
Kangaroo Token is a crypto project that makes KNGOpunks NFT marketplace. That’s the latest and one of the most original NFT marketplaces on the Binance Smart Chain. For example, if a person deposits and locks 180000 $KNGO, he gets rewards. Moreover, the payout rate is at 0.0296 coins per minute. So, people earn high APY at all times.
What’s the KNGO token?
KNGO is a BEP20 (BSC) token with the fastest burning cycles. Besides, Kangaroo’s developers have locked 800000 coins. That’s around 80% of cryptocurrency total supply (1 100 000) which wash out from circulation on a long-term vault. Moreover, the team plans to burn 5% of the vault every three months. Therefore, holders could get the most depreciating supply in the crypto world. So, as the end, the remaining end supply will be just 300,000 $KNGO.
- Token Name: Kangaroo Token
- Symbol: KNGO
- Token total supply: 1,100,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x9b29E85752C17D92687c842b26E47FBE811F9a19.
How to buy KNGO token?
To purchase KNGO tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the KNGO/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KNGO tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell KNGO tokens?
To sell KNGO tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit KNGO tokens into your account.
- Open the KNGO/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit KNGO token?
To deposit the KNGO token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw KNGO tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the Kangaroo Token tokens: KNGO/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.