Discover the EarthByt – a new NFT platform with a deflating and eco-friendly coin. Thanks to the eByt Token, the team wants to prevent soil degradation, drought, and pollution worldwide. Continue reading to get more details about this startup. Also, you’ll find information on how to trade eByt tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the EarthByt?
The EarthByt is a crypto startup that helps to restore Earth’s soil. Also, it’s the NFTs platform that created the $eByt cryptocurrency. As a result, the developers obtained a funding mechanism that directly combats climate change.
What’s the eByt?
NRG is a BEP20 (BSC) token with 10% taxation. Therefore, the protocol takes ten percent from each transaction. Then, 3% goes to the existing token holders. Another 2% goes to the liquidity. After that, 1% goes to the burning wallet. The rest, 4%, goes to the marketing development and soil-carbon credit purchases.
- Token: EarthByt
- Symbol: eByt
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x0D1AfEcE252fF513C5D210AEAE88f6C7D37e6ab2.
How to buy an eByt token?
To purchase eByt tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the eByt/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw eByt tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy with Bank Card?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain eByt altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $eByt tokens here.
How to sell eByt tokens?
To sell eByt tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit eByt tokens into your account.
- Open the eByt/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit an eByt token?
To deposit the eByt token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw eByt tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade EarthByt tokens: eByt/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.