Another profitable coin came to the market today. Meet the Davidcoin project. These guys issued the DC token that runs auto-reflecting protocol on Binance Smart Chain. In the following paragraphs, you’ll find more details. Also, you’ll get a guide on how to trade DC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Davidcoin?
Davidcoin is a Defi startup that allows people to receive passive income. So, anyone who has $Davidcoin gets a three percent auto-reflection fee. Also, a person can contribute his coins into the pool on the Pancake and gain additional revenue. Simultaneously, the team participates in charity programs around Africa. How? They finance the Kingdom of God through a plate of food on the table of those who are hungry.
What’s the DC token?
PUPPETS is a BEP20 (BSC) token with a 6% tax rate. So, the coin contract takes six percent from each transaction. Then, 3% goes to all existing token-holders automatically. The rest, 3%, goes to the liquidity pool on the PancakeSwap DEX. Also, the token’s protocol has an anti-whale feature that prevents pump and dump. Therefore, the altcoin gets protection from price movements.
- Token: Davidcoin
- Symbol: DC
- Website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x94dF6E5BC05b6EB9eb65c918902f6F4b8EdD8833.
How to buy DC token?
To purchase DC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the DC/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DC tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy DC with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain DC altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $DC tokens here.
How to sell DC tokens?
To sell DC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit DC tokens into your account.
- Open the DC/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DC token?
To deposit the DC token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DC tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade Davidcoin tokens: DC/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.