Most crypto enthusiasts know the Tokensniffer and how it helps detect potential Rug Pulls. But the Canada Coin project aims to build the next generation token-scanning analysis and diagnostics tool – CADAScan. Also, with the help of its CADACOIN token, the team plans to release a store, gaming center, and NFT Marketplace. In this article, you’ll find additional information about this startup. Besides, you’ll get a step-by-step explanation of how to trade CADACOIN tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
Update: The project has migrated its coin to another blockchain.
What’s the Canada Coin?
The Canada Coin is a crypto project that creates CADASCAN. What’s that? The CADA Scan provides a more in-depth investigation of whether a speculative token purchase is likely a scam or not. Also, it has the following features:
- In-depth contract’s analysis
- Developer wallet’s analysis
- Whale analysis
- Rug-pull probability
- Honeypot probability
- Pump-and-dump probability
- PancakeSwap-based price charts
Furthermore, The developers plan to launch a store with tangible items, NFT Marketplace, and GAMEON Gaming Center. Moreover, the team wants to show the positive impact that cryptocurrency can have on society by donating part of income worldwide.
What’s the CADACOIN token?
CADACOIN is the BEP20 (BSC) token with an automatic reward system. Therefore, the contract takes 12-14% from each transaction and re-allocates it automatically. 5% goes to BNB Rewards. 3% goes to LP feedback. Also, 2% goes to Marketing and Charity (+1% sale). The rest, 2%, goes to the community development (+1% sale). It’s important to note that the protocol collects BNB rewards from every token’s movement and releases it to holders every hour due to the percentage share of circulating supply.
- Token Name: The Canada Coin
- Symbol: CADACOIN
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x4a51df0cdf11df502d83c8f00065be02eb290d04.
How to buy CADACOIN token?
To purchase CADACOIN tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the CADACOIN/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CADACOIN tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell CADACOIN tokens?
To sell CADACOIN tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit CADACOIN tokens into your account.
- Open the CADACOIN/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CADACOIN token?
To deposit CADACOIN token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CADACOIN tokens?
To withdraw the CADACOIN token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade the Canada Coin tokens: CADACOIN/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.