YoCoin's advantage comes from the crypto wallet - YoWallet. The developers have just released YoWallet's beta. Moreover, the project has a strong development team working on many things for the YOCO's blockchain.
What's the YOCO token?
YOCO is the BEP20 (BSC) token serving as a means of the listing fee payment inside the YoWallet. Many projects could need the $YOCO. Besides, its contract takes 3% from each transaction. So, 1% goes to all token holders. Another 1% goes to the burning wallet. The rest 1% goes to the liquidity pool, marketing, and development budget. In that way, the project strives to achieve healthier and more stable growth.
- Token Name: YoCoin
- Symbol: YOCO
- Token total supply: 94,730,320.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xdd17629d05e068a9d118ee35d11101d4140d0586.
Also, be aware that the text on this page is not investment advice. Moreover, Tokpie does not give any legal, tax, financial suggestions, or warranty of the token's price performance.
More links to trade ACE tokens
- Market to trade the YOCO tokens on CEX: YOCO/USDT.
- Get more information about YoCoin's Defi solution.
- Check the $YOCO's rank on the Popular Altcoins DAPP.
For questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.